This poster explains my findings on the genre of rap. I based this on Eminem's song, Mockingbird. I looked ate the appearance and the locations of the song, and focused on the artists representation, as well as the memories and feelings being explained through the song.
This poster which I created was based on the popular genre of pop, and i used Tinie Tempah's song, Written In The Stars. The video suits the song very well as it links in and represents the main song story clearly and effectively.

On this poster I studied Hip-Hop and based it on Rizzle Kicks' song, When I was a Youngster. I realised that they made it look as if they were having a lot of fun, which made it unique in its own special way. they represented themselves very well throughout the video and made it very enjoyable to watch.
This song was Make it Bun Dem by Skrillex and Damien Marley. It had the look of an original video, but had a lot of different actions in there, with a wide range of camera angles and movements, making the video unpredictable and different to many others, especially the ones of the same genre.



No comments:
Post a Comment