
http://kalonn.wix.com/branding
What I learned
I learned a lot of the branding of music artists and how they help to brand themselves in lots of different ways. The first way was by Logo's, and I found that they usually are just a print of the artist's name in a different font, or a symbol representing their initials. The second way that artist's brad themselves that I found was through the fashion, and usually their fashion represents their genre. So if there was a rap artist, we would expect them to be wearing a chain, bracelets, leather jackets, jeans etc., where as if there was a rock artist then we would expect them to be wearing ripped jeans, black t-shirts and coats, along with long dark hair. In other words, the fashion of musical artists are usually very stereotypical.
What I learned
I learned a lot of the branding of music artists and how they help to brand themselves in lots of different ways. The first way was by Logo's, and I found that they usually are just a print of the artist's name in a different font, or a symbol representing their initials. The second way that artist's brad themselves that I found was through the fashion, and usually their fashion represents their genre. So if there was a rap artist, we would expect them to be wearing a chain, bracelets, leather jackets, jeans etc., where as if there was a rock artist then we would expect them to be wearing ripped jeans, black t-shirts and coats, along with long dark hair. In other words, the fashion of musical artists are usually very stereotypical.
No comments:
Post a Comment